Climatedata NCDC Summary of the Day
The data source for our NCDC Summary of the Day publication is the NCDC TD 3200 files. This dataset includes daily measurements of precipitation, evaporation, snowfall, maximum and minimum temperature. Hydrosphere has added measurements of average temperature and temperature range, calculated from the NCDC reported maximum and minimum temperatures.
- Number of Stations: 18,116 on four regional discs
- Period of Record: 1867 to present (updated annually)
- Content: raw data, daily, monthly and exceedance statistics, station history and NCDC's ValHiDD data correction file
- Parameters: precipitation, evaporation, snowfall, maximum, minimum and average temperature, temperature range
- Interface: DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, NT
- Export Formats: Tabular, Delimited, Time Series, NWS Condensed B (suitable for SWMM), Worksheet, dBase, Binary, NCDC
- Supported Models: SWMM, HELP
- Data Delivery: Off-the-shelf
- Technical Issues:
VALHIDD Error Corrections
Station History Information
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Return to Hydrosphere Home Page
Send suggestions to email@example.com
Last Updated June 28, 20005
Copyright © 1997 Hydrosphere Data Products, Inc.