Version 1.21 Upgrade
This upgrade is of interest to any user of a previous version of Duration Frequency.
for Duration Frequency for Windows
The Duration Frequency for Windows Version 1.21 upgrade can be installed over any version of Duration Frequency that is intended to run against the 2000 discs. You can determine which discs the application is to be used with by starting the application and clicking on Help-About. A paragraph will tell which type of disc it expects to read.
This is an upgrade, not a full installation. It will not run unless you have previously installed your copy of Duration Frequency.
It includes an updated Help file explaining the new features.
This version contains some new features over Version 1.0, plus some bug fixes:
- You can specify that the application use a Water Year format
- You can specify a date range that crosses over a year (for example, Dec to April)
- You can execute multiple analysis runs in a batch mode
- Properly report that a station is not found
- Handle February 29 date problems when the Start/End dates wrap
This replaces two files in your installation directory - the application file and the help file.
- Download the installation file, dfv121.exe to
the directory where you previously installed Duration Frequency (283,765 bytes). This is a self-extracting zip file.
- Run the file as you would any standard setup file.
- Start-Run dfv121.exe
- Double Click on the file name in either File Manager or Windows Explorer
If you have any problems, contact Technical Support (303-443-7839). Please include your customer id number when you write, or have it handy if you call.
Return to Hydrosphere Home Page
Send suggestions to email@example.com
Last Updated January 19, 2001
Copyright © 2001 Hydrosphere Data Products, Inc.