Version 1.13 Upgrade
This upgrade is of interest to any user of a previous version of Exceedences.
for Exceedences for Windows
The Exceedences for Windows Version 1.13 upgrade can be installed over any version of Exceedences that is intended to run against the 2000 discs. You can determine which discs the application is to be used with by starting the application and clicking on Help-About. A paragraph will tell which type of disc it expects to read.
This is an upgrade, not a full installation. It will not run unless you have previously installed your copy of Exceedences.
It includes an updated Help file explaining the new features.
This version contains some new features over Version 1.0, plus some bug fixes:
- You can execute multiple analysis runs in a batch mode
- fix bug in batch mode if data didn't have a year associated - use a default year
- fix bug when starting and there is no disc in CD - put up a msg box
- fix bug in import where it determined nbr years by using size of file and improperly reported too many years
This replaces two files in your installation directory - the application file and the help file.
- Download the installation file, excv113.exe to
the directory where you previously installed Exceedences (204,969 bytes). This is a self-extracting zip file.
- Run the file as you would any standard setup file.
- Start-Run excv113.exe
- Double Click on the file name in either File Manager or Windows Explorer
If you have any problems, contact Technical Support (303-443-7839). Please include your customer id number when you write, or have it handy if you call.
Return to Hydrosphere Home Page
Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated January 19, 2001
Copyright © 2001 Hydrosphere Data Products, Inc.